» NOW HIRING: NEW STORE – Fort Worth, TX
» NOW HIRING: NEW STORE – McKinney, TX
» NOW HIRING: Order Selector (18+) – Boise, ID
» NOW HIRING: Employee-Owned stores in Utah – Click HERE to apply.
» NOW HIRING: Director Pizza Operations (18+) – Boise, ID
» NOW HIRING: Buyer (18+) – Boise, ID
» NOW HIRING: DC Facility Maintenance Manager (18+) – Modesto, CA
Please Note: Unless otherwise listed, positions may close at any time. You may only have one active application every 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I don’t see my store listed, how can I apply? At this point our employee-owned stores, warehouses and offices only hire when we have active openings and needs. If you do not see your store listed, please check back – as positions become available, they’re added to our application site.
- How can I apply for a new store that hasn’t open yet? Once we are ready to hire, we’ll announce it and list available openings online. We cannot accept applications before then, we also do not accept resumes unless listed on an application.
- Can I apply for more than one position at a time? No, our system only allows for one active application every 30 days. If there are additional open positions/nearby stores you’re interested in, please list them in the additional comments area near the end of your application.
- I made a mistake, can I go back and change an answer on my application? We’re very sorry, but no. To protect the integrity of the hiring process, answers provided cannot be changed once submitted – even by us. Instead, we encourage you to apply again after 30 days if positions are still available and you have not heard from our hiring team.
Checking on an Application:
At this point, an applicant is not able to request feedback on individual applications, or check on the status of their application. Instead, if an applicant is selected for an interview or to move forward in the hiring process; they will be contacted by our hiring team within 30 days of their application. If an applicant has not heard from our hiring team within 30 days, they may then re-apply for any current job openings.
ABOUT WORKING AT WINCO: Employees at WinCo Foods enjoy industry competitive wages and benefits. Our Employee Stock Ownership Program (“ESOP”) means that employees have a real ownership stake in the company and can work to build their future. As a result, we enjoy a great team of loyal, dedicated employees who take pride in what they do. We also believe in providing quality development and advancement opportunities within the company. It’s not unusual for entry-level employees to advance in a relatively short amount of time. If you’re looking for a company that empowers employees to be their best and thrive in an upbeat atmosphere, look no further than WinCo Foods.
A Comprehensive Benefits Package
We’re delighted to offer eligible full and part time employee owners an excellent benefits package in conjunction with industry competitive wages. The same package is extended to all eligible employees, including management and executive employees. Benefits include:
- Medical, vision, prescription, and dental coverage
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
Additionally, most of our employees belong to our ESOP that owns WinCo Foods. This exciting plan is designed to give employees ownership in the company, and allows participants to financially benefit as the company grows and profits. Employees can also opt to contribute to a 401(k) plan that WinCo has made available.
More complete information about benefits and retirement plans can be found inside the Summary Plan Description given to new employees.