WinCo Produce: Quality, selection and value; straight from the orchard & farm to your store.
- 2 – 2 liter bottles of Dr. Pepper (Or Dr. Pepper Ten, but Diet and Regular taste good too!)
- 2 C Fresh raspberries (or blueberries)
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 2 C Half and half
- 2 tbs Coconut extract
- In a blender, puree the raspberries and sugar together until smooth
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the half and half and the coconut extract
- Fill a 16oz cup halfway with ice. Then fill 3/4 of the way with Dr. Pepper. Add 2 tbs of the raspberry mixture, and then 2 tbs of the cream mixture.
- Fill the rest of the cup with Dr. Pepper, stir well with a straw or spoon and enjoy!
The raspberry mixture will settle at the bottom so you may have to stir the drink occasionally.
Looking for more delicious fruit recipes? Check out more from Favorite Family Recipes!
- To ripen quickly, place bananas inside a paper bag, folding/wrapping the end so bag is closed.
- Use your nose to find the best cantaloupe. Ripe cantaloupe will smell very sweet and will be your best pick.
- Choose oranges that are firm and heavy for their size. The juiciest, sweetest oranges will have a sweet, clean fragrance.
- To find the best watermelons, tap it with a flat, open hand. A deep and thick sound will give you the best chances at finding a ripe and sweet melon.
- Choose cucumbers that have a good green color and are firm throughout. Good cucumbers usually have small bumps on the surface.
For dip ingredients, instructions and details, visit Favorite Family Recipes
In Season, Late Spring/Summer 2016
- Stone Fruit; Peaches, Nectarines, Plums, Pluots and Apricots
- Melons: Watermelons, Cantaloupes, Honeydews
- Grapes: Red Flame, Green and Black Seedless, Red Globe Seeded Grapes
- Sweet Corn
- Summer squash: Zucchini, Yellow and Gray
- Tomatoes: On the Vine, Beefsteak, Grape, Cherry, Yellow Cherry, Romas and Tomatillos
- Lettuce: Romaine, Green, Red, Butter and Iceberg
- Radishes, Green Onions and Cilantro
- Green beans and Sugar Peas
- New Crop Red and Yellow (Yukon) Potatoes…perfect for potato salad!
- Peppers: Green, Red, Yellow, Orange bells
- Chilies: Jalapeno, Serrano, Passila or Pablano
- Egg Plant
- Sweet Onions