News from the WinCo Produce Guy November 2016Posted: November 16, 2016 | Posted By: The Produce Guy
THANK YOU. I cannot say it enough friends; Every time I walk the Produce Department, I feel grateful for all of your support during the year and I know all of our employee owners feel the same way.
I can’t help but notice this is a busy time for everyone, so instead of just sharing what to look for in the Department, I’ve asked the WinCo Social Team (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter) to share a few recipe ideas they’ve found to take advantage of all the fresh Produce this November; Check them out below, and please let us know if you give them a try!
- Maple Balsamic Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Cranberries
- Warm Caprese Dip
- Cranberry Blueberry Crisp
- Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
- Thanksgiving Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, Pomegranate Seeds and Orange Cinnamon Vinaigrette
- Apple and Caramelized Onion Tartlets
- Rosemary Roasted Cauliflower and Grapes
- Prosciutto and Cantaloupe Appetizers
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, from all your friends at WinCo Foods!