Bake at Home Artisan Breads
Delicious bake at home artisan breads, ready in minutes! No added fat, no added sugar, and no preservatives. Baked in a stone hearth oven to set the thick, crisp crust. Bake them in minutes for fresh artisan bread at home. See packaging for instructions. Find them in our bakery department.
Why we like Bake at Home Artisan Breads
- Five delicious varieties of artisan breads: French Baguette, Sourdough Batard, Multigrain Batard, Roasted Garlic Batard, Ciabatta.
- Bake at Home: Bake according to directions in packaging. To keep bread as fresh and delicious as possible, store at room temperature, cut-side-down, in a paper bag.
- Easy to freeze: Make sure loaf is completely cooled, then place in a plastic bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible and close tightly. Frozen bread keeps well for up to three months.
- To serve from a frozen state, remove from bag, bake in oven according to the bread’s baking instructions and enjoy!
- Find it in Bakery Department of your local, employee-owned store.