- Made from fresh when possible; use IQF (individually quick frozen) when fresh isn’t practical
- Organic, No GMOs
- Made in California – where the fresh fruits & veggies grow!
- Both the jar & the lid recycle!
- Yummy Organics use lemon juice rather than ascorbic & citric acids
- QAI certified, USDA approved
About WinCo Foods:
WinCo Foods is a regional grocery retailer, originally founded in 1967 in Boise, Idaho and employee-owned since 1985. WinCo Foods is owned by hardworking individuals in each community it calls home, currently employing over 16,000 individuals and operating 111 Employee-Owned Stores in eight states (Arizona, Idaho, California, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington).
Customers and those wanting to learn more about WinCo Foods, are encouraged to join the conversation at www.facebook.com/winco.official.page - an online community of customers and employee owners having daily conversations about WinCo Foods.