Try this 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter-Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 65 Minutes
Makes: 24 truffles Servings
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into 1 1/4-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
2. Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes. With buttered hands, shape each cookie into ball; refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until completely cooled. Meanwhile, line cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring until smooth.
4. Dip cooled cookie balls, one at a time, into melted chocolate; place on cookie sheet. If necessary, reheat chocolate. Refrigerate truffles about 10 minutes or until coating is set.