Smart Shopper Tip:Also great as a topping for grilled chicken or pork.
Try this 3-Ingredient Salsa Recipe
Author: Concord Foods©
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 16 (as dip) Servings
- 1 package Concord Foods© Mild OR Concord Foods© Hot Salsa Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb. plum (Roma) tomatoes (4 to 5 medium), diced*
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- *14 oz can of drained diced tomatoes may be substituted.
Recipe Instructions:1. Place diced tomatoes and onion in a medium bowl.
2. Add contents of pouch and mix.
3. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. 4. Stir and serve with tortilla chips.