Try this Tuscan Baked Orecchiette Recipe
Author: Carando® Classic Italian Foods
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 6 to 8 Servings
1 (16-oz.) pkg. Carando® Toscano Italian Sausage Links
2 Tbs olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
1 (28-oz.) can diced tomatoes
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 (12-oz.) pkg. orecchiette pasta
1 ½ cups (6 oz.) shredded Italian cheese blend
1. Heat oven to 350oF. In large skillet, cook sausage links in olive oil until internal temperature reaches at least 165oF., turning with tongs to prevent cracking of casings. Remove links from skillet.
2. Sauté garlic 1 minute in skillet. Add kale and sauté until bright green and wilted.
3. Cut sausage into ½-inch thick slices; add to kale. Sauté until sausage has browned and kale is tender. Stir in tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and toss with sausage and kale mixture. Pour into greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle top with cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees. for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.