Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Bacon Chipotle Guacamole Recipe
Author: Avocados from Mexico©
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1675
- 3 Ea. Avocados From Mexico©, ripe
- 8 ounces – Applewood Smoked Bacon Cooked and Crumbled
- 2 Ea. – Canned Chipotle Peppers Diced
- 3 Tbsp Shallot Minced
- 2 Ea. Garlic cloves Mashed
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Ea. Lime Juice
- To Taste – Kosher Salt
- To Taste – Cracked Black Pepper
- Taste – Cumin
Recipe Instructions:1. Gather all ingredients and equipment.
2. Mash avocados in bowl with prepared shallots, garlic, lime juice and cilantro.
3. Once you have reached desired texture, fold in prepared tomatoes, bacon and chipotle peppers.
4. Season to taste with salt, pepper and cumin.