Smart Shopper Tip:*Use fully cooked sausage patties or slices of ham in place of the bacon.
*These biscuits can be made in advance too! Make as directed, and wrap in plastic wrap; place in resealable freezer plastic bag. Store in freezer. To serve, unwrap sandwich, and place on microwavable plate. Microwave 1 sandwich uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 minutes, or 2 sandwiches at 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. For a crisper biscuit sandwich, microwave as directed above, then place 2 or 3 sandwiches on ungreased cookie sheet; bake at 350°F, 4 to 6 minutes or until eggs are heated through and biscuit is crisp.
Try this Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches Recipe
Author: Recipe provided by Pillsbury™
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated biscuits
- 8 slices precooked bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 8 slices (3/4 oz. each) cheese
Recipe Instructions:1) Bake biscuits as directed on can.
2) Meanwhile, microwave bacon as directed on package.
3) Split warm biscuits; top bottom half of each with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. Cover with top halves of biscuits.