Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Baked Pizza Roll-Ups Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1670
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup pizza or pasta sauce
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or Sargento® Chef Blends® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- 1-1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Recipe Instructions:1. Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Spread thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over each triangle; top with shredded Italian cheese and Italian seasoning.
2. Roll up each crescent triangle, starting at wide end; place on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top of each pizza roll-up.
3. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 15 minutes or until golden brown.