Try this Basil-Spinach Dip Recipe
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Total Time:15 Minutes
Makes: 16 Servings
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups fat free plain yogurt
- 1 can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
Recipe Instructions:1. Cook spinach as directed on box. Cool slightly; squeeze to drain well.
2. In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Serve with pita chips or raw vegetables for dipping.