Smart Shopper Tip:*Refrigerate the fruit mixture for 2 hours before assembling, if desired.
Try this Berry Breakfast Parfaits Recipe
Author: Daisy Brand©
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Makes: 4 (3/4 cup per serving) Servings
- 2 cups Daisy© Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat granola with no fruit or nuts
- 2 cups mixed berries such as sliced strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 4 teaspoons chopped almonds
Recipe Instructions:1. In four serving dishes layer 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, 1/8th of the granola, and 1/4 cup of the mixed berries.
2. Repeat the layers in each dish.
3. Top each parfait with 1 teaspoon of almonds.