Try this Best Ever Hot Chocolate Recipe
Author: Organic Valley®
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 Cups Organic Valley Whole Milk, divided
- 1/3 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ Cup sugar
- 2 Tbs Organic Valley Half & Half
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- Favorite Toppings, optional
1. Combine 3 Cups milk, chocolate, and sugar in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted, whisking frequently. Bring just to a bare simmer.
2. Whisk in remaining milk, half & half and vanilla extract. Cook just until hot, but do not allow to boil. Beverage will be hot! Allow time to cool and drink carefully.
3. Top with marshmallows, whip cream or other favorite toppings (Optional).