Try this Blackberry Salad Recipe
Author: Daisy Brand©
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 cups baby salad greens
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 4 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 cups Daisy© Cottage Cheese
- 4 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
Recipe Instructions:1. Place a layer of greens on 4 salad plates.
2. Top each evenly with the blackberries; drizzle with the glaze.
3. Top with a scoop of cottage cheese.
4. Sprinkle with the almonds and dried cranberries.