Try this BLT Turkey Burger Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: Less than 45 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- ¼ cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 4 Butterball® Original Seasoned Frozen Turkey Burgers
- 4 slices (½ oz. each) reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 slices (about ⅛-inch thick) red onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 Half Avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 4 slices Butterball® Turkey Bacon, cooked & halved
1. Combine mayonnaise, honey, chipotle pepper sauce and cilantro. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Prepare turkey burgers according to package directions for broiling.
3. When burgers are cooked, top each with 1 slice cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
4. Spread 1½ tsp. of the mayo mixture on top and bottom half of each roll. Layer each bottom half with ¼ cup shredded lettuce, 1 slice red onion and 1 slice tomato. Top with burger with melted cheese, 2 slices avocado and 2 turkey bacon pieces. Cover with top of roll.