Try this Brat Crustini Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 10 Servings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Brats
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 1/2 cups Havarti Dill cheese, shredded
Recipe Instructions:1. Combine olive oil and garlic; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Preheat grill to medium-low. Grill brats according to package directions. Cut into ½-inch slices.
3. Brush olive oil mixture over both sides of bread. Grill for 30 to 60 seconds on each side or until lightly toasted.
4. Place bread on foil. Top with brat slices and cheese. Return to the grill. Cover and grill for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.