Try this Broccoli Salad Recipe
Prep Time: Minutes
Total Time: Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 x 5.3 oz. container Dannon® Light & Fit® Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- 1 Tbsp. minced sweet onion
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup golden raisins or dried cranberries
- 12 oz. broccoli pieces, steamed, chilled
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted almond slivers, optional
1. In a bowl, mix Light & Fit® Greek Nonfat Yogurt, vinegar, agave, onion and oil as well as salt and pepper to taste. Stir in raisins, mix and let stand 15 minutes or overnight until ready to use.
2. Mix well-drained broccoli pieces into Yogurt mixture and stir to coat very well. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.<[p>3. Serve 1 cup per serving topped with 1 Tbsp. almond slivers, if desired.