Try this Bruschetta Pork Chops Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 2 Servings
- 2 butterflied boneless pork chops (1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 pkt. (2 Tbsp.) SHAKE ‘N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 large plum tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Recipe Instructions:HEAT oven to 425ºF.
COAT chops with coating mix as directed on package. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 20 min. or until chops are done (145ºF). Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and dressing.
TOP chops with tomato mixture and cheese. Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Serve with a crisp green salad and hot cooked spaghetti tossed with olive oil and KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 320 calories, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 70mg cholesterol, 840mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 31g protein, 10%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.