Try this Ceviche Tostadas with Mango Pico de Gallo and Avocado Ranch Dressing Recipe
Prep Time:20 Minutes
Total Time:60+ Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 12 slices KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread
- 2 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 – 6 ounces filets of fresh white firm fish like Wahoo, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup shrimp, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 avocado – diced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
Mango Pico de Gallo
Avocado Ranch Dressing
Recipe Instructions:Preheat oven to 350°F
Brush the bread with olive oil. Toast the bread in the oven until crispy for 10 minutes or until toasted.
Combine all pico de gallo ingredients and refrigerate.
In a mixing bowl combine all ceviche ingredients and refrigerate for 7 hours or overnight.
Combine all avocado ranch dressing ingredients, blend until smooth, and refrigerate.
Combine the mango pico de gallo and the ceviche.
Spread or drizzle the avocado ranch dressing over the toasted sliced bread. Spoon the ceviche nicely over the toasted sliced bread.
Garnish with diced cilantro and enjoy!