Try this Cheesy Beef Enchiladas Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (16 oz.) TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa, divided
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inch)
TACO BELL® and Logo are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Recipe Instructions:1. HEAT Oven to 350 Degrees.
2. BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet. Stir in 1/2 cup each salsa and cheese.
3. SPREAD 1/2 cup of the remaining salsa onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Spoon meat mixture down centers of tortillas; roll up. Places, seam-sides down, in baking dish; top with remaining salsa and cheese.
4. BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.
Variation: To prepare in microwave, assemble enchiladas as directed. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch microwaveable dish; top with remaining salsa and cheese. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 6 min. or until heated through.
Make Ahead: Assemble enchiladas and place in baking dish as directed; top with remaining salsa and cheese. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven for 30 min. or until heated through.
Cheesy Bean Enchiladas: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL® Refried Beans for the browned ground beef.