Try this Chili Cheese Bread Dip Recipe
Author: Krystal’s Kitsch (Hormel©)
Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: <30 Minutes
Makes: 2-4 Servings
- 1 loaf of unsliced crusty bread (long and wide enough to fit a block of cheese)
- 1 block of cheese
- 1 can of HORMEL® Chili No Beans
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
Recipe Instructions:1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. Take loaf of bread and use a bread knife to carefully cut a hole large enough to fit the cheese inside. Use the cheese as a guide to create a big enough hole.
3. Place the cheese in the bread. Use a knife to cut a long hole inside the cheese. Spoon chili into the hole until full. Wrap completely in foil.
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 450°F.
5. Let cool slightly and top with tomato and onion, if desired.