Smart Shopper Tip:*Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and reduced-fat frozen light whipped topping.
Try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dip Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 16 (2 TBSP. dip & 5 cookies each) Servings
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Mini CHIPS AHOY!© Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, plus additional for dipping
Recipe Instructions:1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and chocolate chips.
2. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Chop 3 cookies coarsely, sprinkle over dip just before serving. Serve with additional cookies.