Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Try this Coconut Caramel Cookies Recipe
Author: Snack Factory®
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 5-10 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1774
- 1 bag Original Pretzel Crisps®
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 5 oz. soft caramels (about 26 caramels)
- 1 TBSP. milk
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Recipe Instructions:1) Bake the coconut in the oven at 350 degrees until it just starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
2) Combine the caramel and the milk in a bowl. Microwave the mixture at 50% power for 1 minute and then stir. Repeat until both ingredients are completely incorporated.
3) Spread a dollop of the caramel onto each Pretzel Crisps®. Pour the rest of the caramel into the toasted coconut and stir until well combined. Now dollop this new coconut mixture onto the Pretzel Crisps®.
4) Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and use a spoon to drizzle the chocolate onto the top of each coconut mound. Let set and harden.