Try this Company Broccoli Three Cheese Bake Recipe
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Total Time:60 Minutes
Makes: 14 Servings
- 1/3 cup French-fried onions (from 2.8-oz can)
- 2 bags (24 oz. each) Green Giant® frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce
- 1 package (3 oz.) fat-free cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper, if desired
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
Recipe Instructions:Heat oven to 350°F.
In 5-quart Dutch oven, mix broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper and red pepper sauce. Cover; cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until sauce chips are melted. Transfer to ungreased 2- to 3-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle onions around outer edge of casserole; bake 5 minutes longer.
2013 © and ®/™ of General Mills
Recipe developed by www.BettyCrocker.com