Smart Shopper Tip:Quesadillas can be prepared in advance, but are best hot off the grill!
Try this Concord Foods© Grilled Quesadilla Recipe
Author: Concord Foods
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20-25 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 package Concord Foods© Mild Guacamole Mix
- 2 cups of mashed avocados (2-3 ripe avocados)
- 1 package 8″ tortillas
- 1 – 8 oz package of shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 1 – 9 oz package of pre-cooked chicken or turkey
Recipe Instructions:1. In a large bowl, prepare guacamole mix as directed on package. Keep chilled.
2. On a flat clean surface, lay three tortillas and spread 1/4 - 1/3 cup of prepared guacamole over each one.
3. Divide the 9 oz package of pre-cooked chicken or turkey evenly between the three tortillas and place on top of guacamole layer.
4. Evenly divide the shredded cheese among the three tortillas and cover with another tortilla on each.
5. If using a panini press, set temperature to high (400 degrees). Place quesadilla on surface, close cover and heat for about two minutes or until heated through. If using a large skillet or outdoor grill, set temperature to high heat. Place quesadilla on heated skillet. Heat for one minute and then flip quesadilla on heat for another minute.
6. Cut cooked quesadilla into six pieces.