Try this Couscous Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 60+ Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
- 2 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 large leeks, white only, cut lengthwise in half
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, seeded, and quartered
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked couscous, chilled
- 2 cups halved Lindsay® Ripe Pitted Olives
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup Lindsay® Capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Recipe Instructions:Heat oven to 400°F.
Arrange zucchini, leeks, bell pepper, and garlic on roasting pan. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss well. Bake until vegetables are tender, 35 to 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine couscous, olives, dressing, capers, couscous, thyme, and rosemary; mix well.
Cool vegetables and cut into 1/2-inch dice; chop garlic. Add vegetables to couscous mixture and toss well. Chill at least 30 minutes.