Try this Cranberry-Orange Chex™ Mix Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
Makes: 20 (1/2 Cup Each) Servings
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen (thawed) orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Heat oven to 300°F. In large bowl, mix cereals and almonds.
2. In microwavable measuring cup, mix butter, brown sugar and juice concentrate. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds; stir. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into ungreased large roasting pan.
3. Bake uncovered 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Stir in cranberries. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.