Try this Creamy Brussels Sprouts Party Dip Recipe
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Total Time:40 Minutes
Makes: 16 Servings
- 2 boxes (10 oz each) Green Giant® frozen baby Brussels sprouts & butter sauce
- 1 package (8 oz) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 6 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown or spicy stone-ground mustard
- 1/3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Assorted raw vegetables, if desired
Recipe Instructions:1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart shallow glass baking dish or 9-inch deep-dish glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Cook Brussels sprouts as directed on box. Pour into medium bowl; set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sour cream, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the milk, mustard and lemon juice until well blended. Stir in bell pepper. Chop Brussels sprouts; stir Brussels sprouts & butter sauce into cream cheese mixture until well mixed. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with chips and raw vegetables.