Try this Crispy Chicken Spinach Salad Recipe
Author: Recipe provided by Tyson®
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
- 2-1/2 pounds Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 cup whole candied cashews
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup poppy seed dressing
Recipe Instructions:1. Prepare Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions.
2. While chicken is cooking combine spinach, bacon, strawberries, cashews and feta cheese in a serving bowl.
3. Chop prepared chicken and gently toss with greens and poppy seed dressing.