Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Smart Shopper Tip:Store in an airtight container - it's good for a few days!
Try this Crust to Croutons Recipe
Prep Time: 2-3 Minutes
Total Time: 18 Minutes
Makes: (Varies) Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1670
- Crust from 6 slices of Dave’s Killer Bread© torn into pieces
- 4 TBSP. Tillamook© UnSalted Butter, melted
- 1-2 TBSP. Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1-2 TBSP. Sea Salt
- 1-2 TBSP. Ground Pepper
Recipe Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Toss Dave Killer's Bread pieces into a bowl of the ingredients (Tillamook UnSalted Butter, Dried Italian Seasoning, Sea Salt and Ground Pepper).
3. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping a few times until crispy.
4. Cool, and add to salad or other recipes.