Try this Cute Snowman Cookies Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 90 Minutes
Makes: 34 Servings
- 1 roll (30 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 1/2 cups whipped vanilla frosting (from two 12-oz containers)
- 3 tablespoons red or green decorator sugar crystals
- 68 brown miniature candy-coated chocolate candies (for eyes)
- 170 miniature semisweet chocolate chips (for mouths) (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 large orange gumdrop candies, cut into 34 small carrot-shaped triangles (for noses) (about 2 tablespoons)
1. Bake cookies as directed on roll, cutting dough into 34 slices. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon frosting on each cookie. Spoon remaining frosting into 1-quart resealable bag with small hole cut in one bottom corner. For hat, sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon sugar crystals on top half of each cookie. Pipe remaining frosting across center and along top edge of each cookie for outline and puffball of hat.
3. Decorate each cookie with 2 miniature chocolate candies for eyes, 5 miniature chocolate chips for mouth and gumdrop candy for nose.