Try this Deviled Chex® Mix Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 70 Minutes
Makes: 15 Servings
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup assorted unsalted nuts, such as peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pecans
- 1 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 1 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 1 cup miniature cheese crackers
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
Recipe Instructions:1. In small bowl, mix sugar, paprika, chili powder, curry powder, cumin, coriander, pepper and salt; set aside.
2. In large microwavable bowl, combine oil and nuts. Microwave uncovered on High about 2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in cereals, crackers and pretzels until evenly coated. Stir in sugar mixture until evenly coated.
3. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is thoroughly heated. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.