Try this Dynamite Lobster Roll Recipe
Prep Time:20 Minutes
Total Time:35 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Momoya kimchi base
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2 cup cabbage slaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat, cubed
- 1 stalk celery, small diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Old Bay Seasoning as garnish
- 4-6 KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Hot Dog Buns
Kimchi Cole Slaw
Dynamite Lobster Salad
Recipe Instructions:In a bowl combine all Kimchi Cole Slaw ingredients, except the cabbage slaw.
Add the cabbage slaw into the Kimchi Cole Slaw dressing and refrigerate.
In a bowl combine all Dynamite Lobster Salad ingredients but add the lobster last.
Place the Kimchi Cole Slaw on the bottom of the bun. Spoon the Dynamite Lobster Salad on top of the Kimchi Cole Slaw.
Garnish with Old Bay Seasoning and serve!