Try this Easy Chicken and Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe
Author: Hinode® Rice
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 2 cups uncooked Hinode rice (any variety)
- 1.5lb Chicken Breast cubed
- 2tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1tsp Garlic crushed
- 2tsp Ginger crushed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Green Onions sliced
- 5tbsp Soy Sauce
1. Prepare Hinode rice per package instructions
2. Heat vegetable oil in a non stick pan.
3. Add chicken, fry gently for a minute.
4. Add ginger and garlic and stir fry until cooked.
5. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and whisk lightly with a fork.
6. Remove chicken from pan add sesame oil, heat then add egg mix and stir fry quickly, add chicken back into the pan.
7. Add rice and stir fry until rice is hot.
8. Add soy sauce and green onions and heat through for another minute.
9. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
10. Add fresh chili for extra spice.