Try this Easy Russian Tea Cakes Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 80 Minutes
Makes: 44 Servings
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In large bowl, mix cookie mix, flour, melted butter and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in pecans. Press firmly to shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set but not brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes. In small bowl, place powdered sugar. Roll each warm cookie in powdered sugar, and place on cooling rack. Cool completely, at least 20 minutes.
4. Roll cookies again in powdered sugar to coat. Store covered at room temperature.