Try this Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Makes: 14 (2 Mushrooms Each) Servings
- 24 oz fresh whole white mushrooms (about 28)
- 1 1/4 cups spinach-artichoke dip (from a deli)
- 1/2 lb bulk spicy Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup Progresso™ Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Remove stems from mushroom caps; discard stems.
2. On ungreased 15x10-inch pan with sides, place mushrooms, stem-side down. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until they just start to release their juices. Remove mushrooms from pan; drain. Remove any liquid from pan.
3. In medium bowl, mix dip, sausage and 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs until well blended. Divide and spoon filling into mushroom caps, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs. Place mushrooms in same 15x10-inch pan.
4. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown on top and heated through.