Try this Francesco Rinaldi Pizza Cupcakes Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 8 Servings
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup Francesco Rinaldi Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Press into muffin cups.
Place 1 Tbsp of sauce in the bottom of each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese and top with pepperoni and peppers.
Bake 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan and serve immediately.