Try this Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Author: Frank's RedHot
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 4 cups dip Servings
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.