Image used is for illustration purposes only, actual recipe may vary.
Smart Shopper Tip:(Nutritional Information: Calories-200, Fat-8g, Protein-23g, Cholesterol-80mg, Carbohydrates-6g, Sodium-280mg, Fiber -1g, Saturated Fat-2.5g, Sugars-4g.)
Try this Fresh Turkey Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: <30 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
Bulk Foods Recipe: Bin #1721
- 1 (16-ounce) package Jennie-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons House of Tsang® ginger flavored soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 head butter lettuce
Recipe Instructions:1. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
2. Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions and red bell pepper. Cook 7 minutes or until garlic is soft.
3. Stir in mint leaves. Immediately transfer meat to a shallow dish and chill 1 hour.
4. Remove core from head of lettuce; separate, wash and dry leaves.
5. Spoon chilled turkey mixture in lettuce cups.