Try this Green Tea Granola Recipe
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Total Time:120 Minutes
Makes: 20 Servings
- 6 cups Fiber One® Honey Clusters® cereal
- 1 cup cashew halves
- 1 cup sesame sticks
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup strong brewed green tea (2 bags per 1/2 cup hot water)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mangoes
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
Recipe Instructions:1. Heat oven to 250°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, cashews and sesame sticks.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, mix brown sugar, tea, honey and oil. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until brown sugar is melted. Pour mixture over cereal; toss to coat well. Spread mixture in pan.
3. Bake 30 minutes. Stir well. Bake 10 minutes longer. Stir in mangoes and cranberries. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour. Store in tightly covered container.