Try this Grilled Fish Tacos with Creamy Avocado Topping Recipe
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package (4.6 oz) Old El Paso™ taco shells (12 shells)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lb halibut, skin removed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded lettuce or mixed salad greens
- 1 small tomato, diced
Recipe Instructions:Heat gas or charcoal grill.
In medium bowl, mix avocado, cilantro and dressing. Set aside. Heat taco shells as directed on package.
In large bowl, mix oil, lemon-pepper seasoning, chili powder and salt. Add halibut; toss gently to coat.
Place halibut in grill basket. Place basket on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, rearranging twice.
Fill taco shells with fish, lettuce, avocado mixture and tomato.
2014 © and ®/™ of General Mills
Recipe developed by pillsbury.com