Try this Grilled Kale and Sweet Potato Quesadillas Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 DOLE® Onion, sliced into rings
- 1 pkg. (9.1 oz.) DOLE All Natural Kale Caesar Kit
- 1 can (12.75 oz.) unsweetened natural sweet potatoes, drained
or 1 large DOLE Sweet Potato, boiled
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 (8-inch) multigrain tortillas
Recipe Instructions:Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes. Gradually add the salad blend; cook 5 minutes, or until wilted. Stir in dressing from packet. Remove from heat.
Mash sweet potatoes. Stir in smoked paprika and dried cranberries. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Spread 4 tortillas with sweet potato mixture. Top with kale mixture. Sprinkle with cheese from packet. Crush croutons; sprinkle over cheese. Top each prepared tortilla with remaining tortillas; press down to close.
Grill each quesadilla over medium-high heat 2 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve.