Try this BUSH’S® Hearty Two-Bean Sausage Chili Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Makes: 6 to 8 Servings
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Sweet Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 package (19 ounces) JOHNSONVILLE® Hot Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cans (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 cans (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Pinto Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) BUSH’S® Kidney Chili Beans, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste (for thicker chili)
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (for added flavor and heat)
- Shredded cheese
1. In large sauce pan, brown sausage; drain.
2. Add onion, cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
3. Stir in tomatoes, chili beans, tomato paste, and red pepper flakes; bring to boil.
4. Reduce heat; Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Serve; sprinkle with cheese or favorite topping.