Try this Herbed Olive and Double Tomato Summer Pasta Salad Recipe
Author: Lindsay® Olives
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Lindsay® Small California Ripe Pitted Olives
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs such as chives, parsley and basil
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain well.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, mustard and pepper with a fork or whisk until well blended. Add remaining ingredients and pasta; toss well.
3.Refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.