Try this Hot and Saucy Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
Author: General Mills®
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 80 Minutes
Makes: 6 Dozen Meatballs Servings
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup Progresso™ dry bread crumbs (any flavor)
- 2/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 2 jars (10 ounces each) grape jelly
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Stir together all ingredients except chili sauce and jelly. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Place in ungreased retangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, or on rack in broiler pan.
2. Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juice is clear.
3. Heat chili sauce and jelly in Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring contantly, until jelly is melted. Stir in meatballs until coated. Simmer uncovered 30 minutes. Serve hot with toothpicks.