Try this Huevos Rancheros Egg Whites Mug Recipe
Author: AllWhites® Egg Whites
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Makes: 1 Servings
- 1/2 cup AllWhites® egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. Reduced-Fat Shredded Mexican 4-Cheese Blend or Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ready-to-serve real bacon pieces
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder if desired
- 1 Tbsp. spicy black bean & corn tomato salsa or green taco sauce
Spray inside of a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick cooking spray. Stir together eggs, 1 tablespoon cheese, bacon, and chili powder in mug with a fork.
Microwave mug on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 30 seconds longer or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese; top with salsa.