Smart Shopper Tip:Spoon or pipe leftover filling onto crackers or endive leaves for a delicious appetizer or snack.
Try this Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs Recipe
Author: The French's Food Co.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: Minutes
Makes: 12 Servings
- 12 hard cooked eggs , peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. FRENCH’S® Classic Yellow® Mustard [or Classic Yellow Spicy Mustard]
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup FRENCH’S® Crispy Jalapeños , crushed plus additional for garnish
- 3 green onions , chopped (optional)
REMOVE egg yolks, reserving egg whites.
LIGHTLY mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
SPOON or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with additional bacon and FRENCH'S® Crispy Jalapeños. Refrigerate until ready to serve.