Try this Jimmy Dean Sausage Brunch Casserole Recipe
Author: Jimmy Dean®
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
Makes: 12 (1 square each) Servings
- 1 package Jimmy Dean® Original Fully Cooked Pork Sausage, coarsely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 pkgs. (5 ounces each) seasoned croutons (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
2. Beat eggs, milk and mustard in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in sausage and 1 ½ cups cheese.
3. Pour into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.