Try this Johnsonville Brat Crock Recipe
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 180 Minutes
Makes: 5 Servings
- 1 large slow cooker
- 3-4 cans (12 oz. each) beer (depending on the size of your slow cooker)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, sliced into rings
- Johnsonville Original Brats (19 oz. tray)
1. Pour in the beer; add butter and onions into slow cooker and turn on to high.
2. Heat a grill pan or heavy skillet to medium high and grill or sear the brats on all sides.
3. Place your Johnsonville Brats into the slow cooker and heat until the brats are cooked through, about 2 hours. Brats are fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 160˚F.
4. Reduce heat to low to keep the brats in the slow cooker hot throughout the game.
5. When folks are ready for seconds or thirds -- or even when stragglers show up late --grab a Johnsonville Brat out of this indoor hot tub and enjoy!